 |
| Lunch with Uncle Anthony! |
 |
| Uncle Charlie came for a sleepover! |
Margaret is quite lucky to have a cousin just five months older. I know very soon the difference in age will not be noticeable at all, but right now it is amazing! I love watching my niece, Leah, as she hits all these major milestones. It is fun watching her do the big kid things while I get to still have my snuggly baby. I know all too soon, Margaret will be doing those big kid things. Leah loves her cousin and gets so excited to see her in person or in pictures. It is hard to get a picture without Leah's hands all over Margaret because she just gets super excited to be with her. Margaret has started to recognize Leah as well and smiles at her all the time.
We were also lucky enough to see Uncle Anthony and Uncle Charlie today!
No comments:
Post a Comment